DYD 2005 Page 10

DYD 2005 Page 10
tkradtke, Nov 17, 2019
Description:
Designed by Soco's December Memories 2018 12x12 Templates
Mommyish's Be Very Merry Elements and Papers
KarenB and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!! Clara was just born, I remember this! How is she in pre-school already????? She is so cute! Who are the cute fellows? borthers, right?
      tkradtke likes this.
    • KarenB
      Oh what cute photos! That top photo is just adorable of them all singing. Great paper choice too :)
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @Dalis I think there's another Clara here at TLP because this Clara is 18 now and will graduate high school in the spring :-) She's the one in the stripes... back in her short hair days and blue shirt kid is her brother (who is a sophomore in college... yikes!)
    • tkradtke
      @KarenB Thanks again Karen! I'm so glad to have these photos! My husband had an old dead EHD recovered for me and these were on there.
      KarenB likes this.
    • Dalis
      @tkradtke I just realize this when you posted the other comment. LOL!!! We have a little Clara somewhere else around here. I bet she is still a cutie, how is her throat feeling these days?
      tkradtke likes this.
    • tkradtke
      @Dalis Her throat is feeling much better, thanks for asking! We go to the doctor on Tuesday for more information on the tumor they found in her neck when they were evaluating her sore throat. Results came back benign, but she will still need to have surgery.
    • Dalis
      @tkradtke I saw about the benign results, we are still praying for a quick recovery from the surgery. Do you guys have a date already? I am still a bit nervous about my surgery to remove my benign lump too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    215.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).