RJMJ

Mixed Media Monthly-October-Soul Sisters

Mixed Media Monthly-October-Soul Sisters
RJMJ, Nov 14, 2019
Description:
This Layout Was Created As A Personal Thank You! To One Of Our Very Own Special Lilypad Sisters...She Is Very Well-Known Around Here...And Her Scrapping Talents Are Also Most Notable...Recently She Was Kind Enough To Do Some Special SUPER!!! Kind Things For Me...I Can't Get Into It Too Much...Because She Chooses To Remain Anonymous On Her Good Deeds!!!...But I Will Never Forget The Extra Kindness She Has Shown Me...I Will Be Forever Thankful & Grateful To Her For These Kindnesses...I Gave/Sent/Created A Special Individual Copy Just For Her...So I Changed This Layout Just A Little Bit So I Could Post It In The Gallery...With Her Permission...Of Course!!!...Thanks Again! You Very Special "Who Shall Remain Nameless" Individual Lilypad "Soul Sister"...You Know Who You Are!!!!...Warmest Appreciation & Heartfelt Thanks!...:bk

*To Create This Soul Sisters Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring/Lynne-Marie & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2019-Little Butterfly Wings(1)
blueberries and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Love your journaling. The Lily pad really is a special place with some amazing people. This is gorgeous and vibrant and those ladies are so fun! Perfect 'thank you' layout :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mcurtt
      The colors here are so fun and vibrant, unlike the drab brown I see outdoors with melting snow and mud. A happy page, makes me smile. :-)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    341.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).