Cherylndesigns

DYD Mix and Match Challenge

DYD Mix and Match Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 16, 2019
Description:
I used Holly Jolly 19 - prd Silent Night, Tis The Season 18 - prd Down The Chimney, Falalala 17 - Mommyish Farmhouse, Merry & Bright 16 - lbw-December Delights. In addition - lgrieveson Jessie bow, lgrieveson worn mixed 2 circle.
FarrahJobling and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Cheryl,
      Did you hear that these little trees are all the rage this holidays? I remember having one in my parent's house. We were not allowed to be anywhere near it. LOL!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis No, I didn't know that. How funny. My mom made one in ceramics years ago and had it for years. I remember she always made us stay away from it too.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis OMGosh - I need to check this out. That would be a "blast from the past". LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Oh good grief, I just googled Target and there it was in the Christmas dept!! Everything old is new again. LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the vintage look to this! The colors are awesome, the gold mixed with the teal & red. And I did not know about the trees either. Mom had a ceramic one as well. :-) I wonder what happened to it? Probably my brother has possession of it, I should ask him... Since he is usually visiting my brother in Florida for the holidays, he doesn't decorate much.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. This vintage look is one of my favorites. I was just wondering who has Mom's tree, as well. I think my DD Adrienne has it - I'll have to ask her. That's so funny that we all remember those trees.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I had no idea! I'm so surprised that I haven't seen them. Hobby Lobby has had their Christmas stuff out since July. I guess I don't really look. (Obviously). Hahaha I order almost everything from Amazon and haven't paid any attention to the Christmas stuff. They have tons of them, too.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Cherylndesigns I was caught by surprise too. I haven't looked at Christmas decorations either. I heard it from a friends. I believe in decorating after Thanksgiving. Even though this year I am not sure. We are going to have family come over. I am in between decorating before they come or making them decorate for me while I work Monday and Tuesday. LOL!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).