RJMJ

Art Journaling-MM-November-Week#1-Geometric Shapes Used For Page Design & Framing-Dapper Dude Takes The Fashion World By Storm

Art Journaling-MM-November-Week#1-Geometric Shapes Used For Page Design & Framing-Dapper Dude Takes The Fashion World By Storm
RJMJ, Nov 14, 2019
Description:
I Took This Challenge Quite Literally When You Described The Idea Of An Ad...With Perhaps A More Modern Twist Using Geometric Shapes...Well...That's Exactly What I Did...Years Ago I Saw An Ad For Blue Jeans...And Instantly That Picture Jumped Into My Mind...So I Thought It Would Be Cute To Update That Idea Using A Cute Photo Of A Handsome Little Cutie...Sporting His "Dapper" Shirt,Bracelet & Hat...I Just Chuckled When I Saw The Hat...It Screams Old School But With A More Modern Twist...And The Red,White & Blue Colors Also Scream Retro But With A More Modern Twist...Perfect!...So Away I Went To Create My Layout With The Clothing Line Called-Dapper Dude...

*For My Dapper Dude Takes The Fashion World By Storm-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-September 2019-Lynne-Marie & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly- March 2019-Paula Kesselring
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2019-Little Butterfly Wings
*Just Imagine-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
mirjam and Lisa B like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun use of shapes colour and imagery with the word strips
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Holy Smokes this is IMPACTFUL!!! On many levels, the colors the shapes the photos. LOVE IT
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      oh wow!! this soooooo BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL & BOLD!! love it!!! Love how you have used the geometric shapes here and the way in which you used those photos!! Very creative and simply perfect for the challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    351.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).