All Time Low Elements by Amy Wolff
Broken Wings Elements by Little Butterfly Wings
Garden Mystery by Lynn Grieveson
Remembrance Page Blenders by NBK Design
Beetris by Rebecca McMeen

Font is Beautiful Things by Brittney Murphy Design
MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • bellbird
      you are knocking all your AJ stuff out of the park! the symbolism with the darkened and strikethrough text down the bottom and the bee zipping up to the sun level is just extraordinary! nailed it!
    • mcurtt
      Just beautiful! At first blush, your layout looks peaceful & serene until you get to the base of it with the word art and the dark paint. Yes, you will rise, and yes, you are free. Hugs!
      blueberries likes this.
    • Dalis
      You are free my sweet bumblebee... out of that pollution that has kept you down! HUGS!
    • MrsPeel
      even though i "get it", the feeling of non completion for the lack of time, now I know you more even more so....we NEED to give a deep meaning to things we make and do....but from where I am looking at this? it is full of intensity, and, so so very well done the bottom part, I think I may have to lift this too (ow about every page you made? LOL) Hope the month doesn't pressure you too much, that you can find time to relax and dissipate the dark smoke with some beautifully perfumed air.....I know how difficult that can be for us..., this is lovely , clean and elegant, and (even if you don't think of feel it) the intensity os there and makes it a superb piece (as you always do!!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    blueberries
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    555.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).