CathQuillScrap

2018-03-29 WhereIWork

2018-03-29 WhereIWork
CathQuillScrap, Nov 11, 2019
Description:
My layout for the Nov19 journaling challenge. I used various pieces from Lynn Grievson (the background paper), Sahlin Studio (the clip) and Bella Gypsy (the blue & green papers).
    • jenn mccabe
      yuck - i wouldn't want to go from an open space to a cubicle style space either - but the window sounds like a good compromise - i love the curves of your desk though!
    • londoncuppa
      You did a great job with documenting something that impacts your everyday life. I think our work lives can often get overlooked in our memorykeeping. The photo strip is perfect for telling your story. Change is never fun. I've been in the same office for over 11 years. I think I would be a very grumpy cat if I had to move. I'd have to clean out all the dust bunnies that have been hiding! I don't have a window, so it's very cool that you get one. Love your page!
    • Sokee
      Nice!!! How wonderful you were able to move your desk around to how you want it! Love the series of photos with the clip on top!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love your photos and the journaling
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).