AJK

Fully Alive- Carpe Diem!

Fully Alive- Carpe Diem!
AJK, Nov 6, 2019
Description:
"I am so very proud of my Mom's choice to seize the moment and climb upon this stead - even at the age of 85! She well knew it most likely would be her last carousel ride and she took it! "
( getting off of it was harder than getting on, lol!)

SWL:Nov. Template for challenge
Kim Jensen: Summer Lovin
AWolf: Snapshots, DInskip: Snapshots
SGleason: Snapshots
    • jenn mccabe
      so glad you got to be there with her to experience it! what a sweet memory and a beautiful colorful page! i love how you brought out the black!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      Thanks, Jenn! That is actually my oldest sister. We look alike. My youngest and next oldest sister look alike, lol. I'm just really glad Mom "went for it". He lifetime verse is "The glory of God is man fully alive" buy second century Saint Irenaeus. :)
    • cfile
      So glad that you have that wonderful photo of your sister Mom riding the carousel. (ou and your sister look alike!!).. what a wondeful memory and I love the carousel horse chalk written silhouette cut out.. perfect for your colorful page! Thanks Amanda for playing along with the template challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    396.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).