Description:
credits:
Pieces of Autumn - choose from different Options
by NBK Design,
Autumn Whisper - Bundle
by NBK Design,
Circus Elements {M3 Nov 17' - Add-On}
by Paula Kesselring
MrsPeel, iam_artisan and Ga_L like this.
    • blueberries
      Really digging that blue swash across the page, and love how you mirrored it on the photo. And isn't it wonderful how our kids teach us to love ourselves?
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @blueberries You can't tell very well from this picture but we have what we call clown noses. LOL!!!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Dalis!!!!!! si ya estaba enamorada de tu pagina en la semana previa, esta viene con so much punch and adds to the impact, you could make an exhibition of the pages, superb works of art!!!!! the effect of the blue and texture/shades bringing the dynamic, the perfect photo and the layering with a futuristic play .... that stamp.... those splashes dotting ink and the scatter, together giving more movement (I never know how to use well the scatters here is rocking !!!)absolutely awesome!!!!!! more awesome rhythm with the way you place a text path for the journaling..... now, funnily enough, I just commented in the previous week's page about how I think your nose is beautiful and fitting for your entire face.....but I can understand when we feel something isn't right for us, it takes a lot to change our minds....so much that, with my nose, took an actual plastic surgery!!!! I pestered my parents, my dad ended up giving it to me as my 18th birthday present... I was lucky to get a down to earth surgeon who did a nose that didn't look fake, like so many girls at the time, it was when everyone was starting to do lots of cosmetic surgeries) to this day I am happy with mine then :) Once again, thank you, so so much for being present, and the pages (as always, pure awesome!!!) and apologies for the delay!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel I just read your comment about my nose and I was wondering if you had seen this one yet. I love Bianca's nose and I have to say we have the same nose shape. LOL!!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I saw the other one first....honestly, girl, you have an amazing face!!!!!! and not sure if you see it, but I think you haven't aged at all in the past 10 years....more the oppossite, I think you look more intense beautiful than in 2010!!!!!! (y eres alta, cosa que yo sufri mi vida entera, hardly metro y medio LOL) and Bianca is gorgeous too, I think she has both you and Marcos in her face, a great balanced mixture!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      Chica... yo soy un tapon! Solo mido 5'1". LOL!!!! She is gorgeous, but tenemos un problema de acne en la cara de ella.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).