RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#1-Learning To Love Ourselves-The Eyes Have It

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-October-Week#1-Learning To Love Ourselves-The Eyes Have It
RJMJ, Oct 14, 2019
Description:
A Little Late With Week One...So Much Going On...I Didn't Have To Think Too Hard About The Subject Matter For This Challenge...My Eyes Are Definitely My Best Feature(According To Me...That Is...)...My Eyes...I Am Told Are Very Expressive As To My Moods & So On...It's True...I Look You Right In The Eye...I Am Proud Of My Eyes Because They Are So Different & Unique...They Are A Teal Color In The Middle...With A Teal Ring Around & Then A Larger Thicker Darker Teal Circle Around The Outside...I Have Never Ever Seen Anyone With Eyes Like Mine...Except...{Wait For It}...My MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I Have Her Eyes!...We Are The Only 2 Girls In The Family With The Same Eyes!...I Feel Soul-ly Blessed!!!...

*For My The Eyes Have It Layout-I Used:

*Black & White Only-Bundle-Paula Kesselring
*Silent Battles:Exhaustion-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel, blueberries and Thuria like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      you've really captured the mystery here, great eye themed art journal page
      RJMJ likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is gorgeous. I love that teal colour - to match your eyes! The big swirl is great :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      fantastic page RJMJ.. love the eye theme here and the torn paper revealing the eye underneath.. great color too.. well done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super creative page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOW to this!!!!!!!!!!! millions of apologies for my lateness....it seems that every time I try to get it together, something else happens... this is so amazing!!!! the blending work is not just beautiful, but it becomes powerful, I can see this as a prize winner cover for a futuristic book, or a very intense film poster.... very true, and sometimes hurtful and disappointing, others wonderfully beautiful (the secret all eyes can hide) the target paper grom Paula blended here into the whole composition is strong and so amazingly done!!! there is powerful strength in the whole page!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    459.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).