RJMJ

Style Challenge-November-Split Photo-Embrace The Fear

Style Challenge-November-Split Photo-Embrace The Fear
RJMJ, Nov 7, 2019
Description:
I Love This Challenge!...I Have Used Split Photos In Many Layouts...But For Me This Time Around...It Wasn't Just The 4-Way Split Photo...It Was About Telling A Story About Anxiety/Depression...How Life Is Full Of So Many Ups & Downs On A Daily Basis...I Hope You Can See That This Layout Took A Lot Of Thought To Create...Everything Was About Expression,Feelings & The Execution Of Just The Right Composition...I Think The Layout Pretty Much Speaks For Itself...There Is So Much Imagery & Meaning Behind Every Piece I Added To This Layout...The Colors That I Chose...Each Flower...Each WA...The Use Of Circles...The Brightness/Darkness Of The Flowers...The Bee...But Also Mixed With The Dark Blacks & Greys & The Whites Also...It Is Soooo!!!....Personal For Me...It Speaks Volumes About Living With This Difficult & Challenging Condition...This Layout Seems To Explain/Put Into Perspective...The Trials & Tribulations That I/Anyone Who Suffers Daily With This Condition That Often Dictates How Each Day Will Go...But On The Other Side Of All The Struggles...There Is Always Light On The Other Side...We Must Never Forget This...When Everything Seems Hopeless Or Your Worst Day Ever...Yet Again...Someone/Something Comes Along To Brighten Your Day & Give You A Different/Better Perspective...And Help You Out Of The Darkness & So You Can Go Further Into The Light...

*For My Embrace The Fear Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Deepest Fears-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynne-Marie/Paula Kesselring & Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2019-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Pastures Green-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2019-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2019-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2019-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2019-Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      This is awesome! The partially hidden photo and the beautiful flowers over the top. I hope it is helping you to pour all of your thoughts and feelings into your art :beat
      That black BG with the purple is very dramatic and the way you get your emotions onto the page is amazing!!! Hugs :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really expressive. I like how the darkness gives way to the flowers as you rise up the page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, this is amazing in it's beauty for the page,m the visuals, the symbolism, the passion and the translation of feelings is so spot on (as you ALWAYS do!!!) but it goes beyond the page, it goes to the passion you also have and give with explaining your page (and in general always) explaining how we deal with our everyday when the efforts are so stressing...and you give us (I know isn't just me) that way to feel and know we are not alone......love how you turned this page into a powerful art journal piece, the pieces you used and the overall result...... I will be coming back.... I am behind with everything as I am very slow now, but getting back int the rhythm.... from another sister soul who feels almost your same path....... HUGE HUGGGZZZZ
      and Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel ...I Was Just Talking About You This Morning To My Partner (Of 25 Years)...He Totally Is My Rock...He Totally Has My Back...He May Not Totally Understand How To Scrapbook...But He Loves That I Do & How Happy It Makes Me Feel & How It Completes Me...I Told Him How You & I Have Bonded Over Scrapbooking & Well...{Life In General}...How Much I Admire You & How Much You Inspire Me To Keep Going On My Bad Days...Knowing How Much You Care & How Much Time You Put Into Your Personal Contact With People In General Also Inspires Me...You Put Your Heart & Soul Into Every Interaction & Everything You Do & Everything You Create...Your Art Inspires My Creativity & I Admire Your Strength & The Ferociousness In How You Choose To Live Your Life...I Can Only Hope That I May Have Some Of That Inside Me Too...Thanks In Part To You...Your Comments Are Heart-Tugging On My Soul...Everytime You Leave Me A Comment...I Feel It Deep Down...Thank You! So Very Much!...I Am So Glad We Met Here & You Continue To Care & Be My Friend...Yes...I Consider You A Friend...Bravo! To You!...My Heart Is Full!...It Means So Much That You Chose My Page As One Of Your Froggy Favorites...I Have So Many Hearts Coming Your Way...
      L:bk VE...:heartslub ...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • *gina*
      awesome page - I'm speechless
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @KarenB ...Thank You!...I Appreciate The Hugs!...And Your Lovely Comments!...I Am Having A Tough Time Right Now!...:heartlub...

@Angela Toucan ...Thank You! Very Much! For Stopping By & Commenting!...Appreciate This!...

@*gina* ...Thank You! For The WOW! Comment!...It Means So Much!...
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear, are something out of this world!!!! It makes me so so very happy that I could help in your artistic journey, you are talented and you have a mind that works a lot like mine, also have an amazing heart, I don;t doubt for a minute Ray is a very lucky guy, I'm blessed with your friendship, and that we here are blessed with your awesome talent...... I'm taking this back to the Froggy Faves (because you deserve it!!!!!)
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      OMG! @MrsPeel ...MY HEART IS SO FULL!...YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!...ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk...:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub...
    • mywisecrafts
      My friend, this is such a gorgeous LO. I enjoy LOs like this. It's life, it's real, its raw!
      Congrats on the FF.:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    346.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).