Cherylndesigns

November SwL Challenge

November SwL Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 6, 2019
Description:
Some more pictures from Halloween. I think my son-in-law had more fun than the kids.

Credits: SwL_MBC_11_19Template; bbonneville-halloweenish-solid-paper-6; jj-hocus-pocus-pp-8; APennington-Pops-solid-5; APennington-HeyBoo-ghost1-4, ghost1-2, wa-hey-1, web1-2, web2-1; lbw-BB-MME-bor1.
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How fun is this! Loving your signature plaid, the spider web border, the ghosts with those cute little legs (and shoes) peeking out.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I had to "squeeze" that plaid on there. Haha Aren't those the cutest little ghosts??? I just love their little legs, too. They're so silly. Did you notice Cam's little toy fishing pole? He was a "fisherman".
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns No I didn't. Thanks for pointing that out. :-) What was your youngest GD dressed as? I'm thinking some type of delivery person? Hard to tell from the pics here.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Alyssa was a policewoman. It's hard to see the police on her cap. Ava was her prisoner - and the dog had prison garb on too. Braden was a king. Haha
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    85.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).