flowersgal, Nov 4, 2019
Description:
Nov2019 - Inspiration challenge
Supplies:
Paislee - Road Trip
CCM Jul18 - BBonneville, Bella Gypsy, K Aagard
Lisa B and katell like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the tracks going behind the photo and the map bg... wonderful!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol i was going to say you had a great view for those 20mins at least but i imagine if it's like here, you had already driven past the same view for more than a few kilometres/miles anyway! i did chuckle though when i saw (& i love the detail!) how the speedometer gauge is sitting basically on zero!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Made me chuckle. We take side roads if we can, makes for more interesting scenery and fewer traffic jams. :-) But I love how you went with the flow, and your pic of the ordinary corn field is perfect. I love how the horizon is so level, I love the paper, the elements, the journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @keepscrappin, @bellbird, @mcurtt - Well you know the saying - when life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Just an ordinary little story but it's fun to record some of those and I was pleased to find elements and papers that set the mood.
    • jk703
      Your field and big blue sky are perfect! Love your take on the challenge! Your journaling made me chuckle. While in the northeast there are pockets of known traffic spots! BUT... not many cornfields to sit by near the highways!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the design and your photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).