Hello Autumn

Hello Autumn
pagefrocks, Nov 2, 2019
Description:
Credits:
The Coziest Elements by Mommyish and Studio Basic
Fall Stuff Papers by Allison Pennington
We All Fall Down by Allison Pennington
katell, Trish, JenEm and 2 others like this.
    • JenEm
      What a touching story. I so love the beautiful way you have documented this with your photo, storytelling and use of patterned papers. Your shadow work is gorgeous. Love this!
    • cfile
      oh my Lori- I just got goosebumps reading your journaling.. what a special memory and how neat that your Dad was a carpenter for Hershey! I love the bench and your husband he is a keeper.. what a wonderful and thoughtful present to fix up that treasure of yours to remind you always of your Dad.

I have a bench story too... the local Audobon chapter on Long Island dedicated a bench in my Mom's honor in one of the local parks on Long Island as she was a past president of the chapter and for everything she had done too.. It was a memorial bench put up a year after her passing.. anyway, the following year I was getting married, and so my husband said we should do the wedding photos at the bench site so that she will be part of our day.. I still look at those photos and smile. I too made a page with the bench.

We are so lucky to have these memorial benches and to have wonderful husbands to do/say little things to/for us and what is near and dear to our hearts. Hugs and thank you for playing along with the Nov template challenge and sharing this with us..
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Nov 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).