sharonb

MMOctWk2

MMOctWk2
sharonb, Oct 20, 2019
Description:
Feeling blue by Little butterfly wings https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-feeling-blue-kit.html
Dalis, blueberries and MrsPeel like this.
    • RJMJ
      Whoa!...Does This Layout Ever Describe My Pain-Filled Day To A T!...Love The Lady!...Great Composition!...The Clouds & The Rain Pretty Much Put This Feeling Over The Top!...Nailed It!...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh bless you. thank you for sharing this meaningful art journal page
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so amazing.... how we can transform something as ugly as physical pain (especially back pain- I have lots of other issues - long story but a hip replacement gone wring and 4 operations trying to fix it failing, since 2003.....I am now bed bound most of my time and pain is something 24/7, no cure, nerve damage, no cure.....heart failure and more but you don't want me talking about me, what I am trying to say is, I am right there with you, and understanding the power pain has to make us feel powerless, I look at this page that is a work of art, LOVE love LOVE it so so much....!!!!! I think I am going to have to bring all these [ages into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!! I will be back... Thank you so, so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • RJMJ
    • bellbird
      love how you've used the blues with the mood associated with them and the reds that we associate with pain especially in tv ad's for medication - i can almost feel the dull ache myself from the tone of red here and her expression says it all! congrats on the POP!
    • amandac
      What a wonderfully meaningful page, thank you for sharing your struggles with us. Congratulations on your POP award, its very well deserved. xx
    • cookingmylife
      Congratulations @sharonb !! btw, the woman really makes me think of Susan Sarandon and the placement of the tear is great.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sharonb
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).