WindowSelfie102019PRDBC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 31, 2019
Description:
October 2019 - Pink Reptile Design Blog Challenge - Use Stitches as Focal Point
Fonts - True Typewriter, Honey Script
Journaling - I didn’t know when I took this photo back in January that George would be in a memory care facility before May or the house would be sold before September. I’ll miss the garden and watching Ben play with the rocks. I hope he remembers his Grandpa’s house when he’s older. Journaled 10/2019
Elements and papers - Younicorn, Blue Skies, Embrace, Passion For Papers - White, Stunning Stitches #5 (Pink Reptile Design)
Styles - Shadows, Photo Edge, BYOC Oct. 2019 sticker (Mommyish)
mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      LOVE the different stitches lined up under the photo area with the sweet embellishments! this is such a pretty composition!
    • mcurtt
      Bittersweet journaling... Love the stitching that forms the backdrop of your layout. And I really like the multiple frames for your photo.
    • mirjam
      Beautiful how you used the passion for paper at the top and the plaid underneath! The stitching adds great texture and depth to your page Amanda! Love your emblishing and after reading your journaling I do hope he will remember his Granpa's house! xoxo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    723.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).