Luscious Lips - Monthly Muse Week #1

Luscious Lips - Monthly Muse Week #1
Dalis, Oct 31, 2019
MrsPeel and Ga_L like this.
    • blueberries
      Everything about this is so pretty - you and the sparkly bits :-D
      Dalis likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, this page is stunning. I love your use of paints etc to mat that photos of beautiful you.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this is SO wonderful Dalis!!!!!! (well, always your pages have that wOw factor but love disc0vering m0re and more from you on this line of thought!!!! you are right... you have amazing lips, the kind many girls pay lots of money to have.... and they are complimented by the rest of your face features, I think you ave a gorgeous pair of intense and smiley eyes that are full of feelings (judging by the photos I have seen in soon to be 10 years since I kept following and getting inspired by you since Catscrap!!!) and your nose is the perfect one for the size and shape of your face contour (I used to be a Beautician, hice curso en la Dr Payot en Rio, en la epoca en que era considerado un college (aqui le llaman BTEC diploma?) y trabaje 3 anios, alli beautician solo se ocupan de skin care, mainly facials, studying with dermatologists and treating problematic conditions as well as the just beauty side of it-( here in the UK beautician have to do mani/pedi/waxing and other stuff), so I can recognize and love beautiful features after seeing so much!!!) anyway, I am already talking too much, and I really need to apologize million of times for the delay, so I think I'll spare you the blah blah, but LOVE love LOVE the page, the gorgeous impact of the paints and the lips blended into it which I only realized after looking at it for the third time, the light you gave to the composition on the flashes of white coming out of the photo bottom and the cloudy feel with it on the right side....and, of course, throwing even more light, beauty and character with the photo.... that smile of yours can light up my heart all the way to here!!!!!!! I think I read a comment in one of the Muse pages that you don't like your hair? I LOVE it!!! you look gorgeous with it curly natural, and also gorgeous with it straight (and OMG so well styled in this photo!!!)
      Also as I said on Eliza's page, I not just appreciate the pages of yours for the beauty, inspirational meanings, but that you take the time to participate, thanks so, so much for the support and apologies for the delay!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Gracias mil!!!!! No me dio tiempo a hacer todas las semanas. Que se le va a hacer no hay suficiente tiempo en el dia! Tus palabras me tocan en el corazon y en el alma. Ahora mismo estoy pasandolas fuertes, he aumentado tanto peso que no me siento bella nunca. BESOTES!
    • mcurtt
      Your look gorgeous! My lips are the opposite of yours, thin and not at all full. Love the purple/magenta in the photo and all shades of it on your painterly backdrop.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).