EuphemiaJo

Adventure1986

Adventure1986
EuphemiaJo, Oct 30, 2019
Description:
I'm new here and it's the very first time I made a page with a template!
I'm a bit nervous to post. So please be gentle :)

Used suplies:
Kate Hadfield - template Ups and downs
Kate Hadfield - Life is an adventure
Kate Hadfield - Framed Freebie
Kate Hadfield - Fat Cat On A Mat
Kate Hadfield - Bring on the cake journalers
Kate Hadfield - Indian Summer
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      Welcome!! And if you had not have said so, I would never have known this was your first page with a template! You did a fantastic job! (And what a cute picture!)
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad!!! How sweet and what a great photo!! Love how you used the template and love all of Kate's doodles here.. Well done with your first template page!! What a 3 year old cutie you were with your basket full and ready to go on your adventure!!! Great page and thank you for playing along with Kate Hadfield's October template challenge!!!
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Welcome! Such a fun photo with the bike all loaded up for adventure. Love the big title and water colors.
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    • Kate
      Welcome, welcome! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge - I love your layout! That photo is so cute and I love how you used the doodles and all the colours in the paint, gorgeous stuff! Thanks again for playing along.
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    • Nemla
      There will be no stopping you now, you did a great job, and I love your photo and your journaling !
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Welcome to the family!!!!! Gorgeous page, and most certainly doesn't look like a first time working with a template!!!! love the colors you chose, the pieces from Kate makes it have a warm feel and very sweet, LOVE that piece of ribbon cutting through with the stitches and the watercolor/ink background makes it soft and warm again!!!!! beautifully made!!!! as I mentioned before, let us know if you need any help!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      EuphemiaJo likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    EuphemiaJo
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3010px
    Height:
    3010px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).