Description:
Thanks for looking!

Paper from The Committed Crafter Kraft Essentials
Title from One Little Bird Woodridge
String from Just Jaimee Cheer knickknacks
Mask from NBK Art Therapy No. 1
Lace from Allison Pennington White Out embellishments
    • easyeyes4you
      Pretty flower... I have not been very successful growing Clematis... very simply spotlighted... pretty page
    • umyesh
      All I have to say is #Wow! I love your journaling because I learned something new. #LifelongLearning I like how you went with all neutral elements so your photo stands out beautifully. I like how you started your journaling with the date; I've never tried that! #SomethingNewForMe Great take on the speed scrap instructions.
      You've been #hashtagged@TLP!
    • Sokee
      This is simply perfect!!
    • DigiGrace
      Love the beautiful garden photo and scribbles and journaling!
    • mcurtt
      Enjoyed your journaling. We tried clematis several different times. They all died...
    • Christina W
      @mcurtt @easyeyes4you I have had this one in a large pot for 10+ years! I’ve tried them in the ground too, but there they all died except for Clematis virginiana, which tried to take over the entire garden! We live in South Carolina, zone 8 USA.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Christina W I'm in the midwest, a couple of miles from the Wisconsin border. It gets cold here, maybe that is my problem. I should try a potted plant next year...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Christina W
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).