Cherylndesigns

October Journaling Challenge

October Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Oct 13, 2019
Description:
Braden and Alyssa had never had a chocolate coke. We went to the store and bought Coke (not diet), Hershey's Original Syrup and vanilla ice cream and they each made one. You can see by Alyssa's face, in the last picture, that they were a big hit! Who? Braden & Alyssa, What? Making chocolate cokes, When? 10-13-2019, Where? Their house, Why? They'd never had one before.

Credits: SwL_SimpleandSweetLifeTemplate86; lbw_ASG_solids05, pp04, pp05, flower3; lbw_backtobed_sp12, sp07; awolff_theplacesyougo_edge1; font_Priscilla Script Medium.
    • mcurtt
      Fun pics! I love how you captured their expressions! But you know, I don't ever recall having a chocolate coke either. My fav was a vanilla coke, we would get them at the Woolworth's counter. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's so funny because I was telling them about the "old time" soda fountains in some of the stores and telling them about vanilla cokes and cherry cokes. They can't even imagine things like that. I told them how we sat at a high counter and drank our cokes, malts, sodas, etc. It was a lot of fun making these and watching their faces.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I like how you did that journaling around the page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Scrapping with Liz Thanks, Liz. I wanted something different - glad it turned out to look okay.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the way how you did the journaling - great work
    • Cherylndesigns
      @*gina* Thanks so much, Gina. We had so much fun making the cokes and I had fun documenting it with pictures.
    • KAPOH
      LOVE THIS! I am NOT a "Coke" drinker, can't stand the taste. EXCEPT for chocolate cokes! A local fast-food place actually has them on the menu! To me they are much more refreshing than a regular Coke. If I'm REALLY thirsty, the best quencher is a CHOCOLATE Coke. The syrup sort of tones done the taste I can't stand. I love the 4 pictures, especially the last one!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KAPOH Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!! I totally agree with you about the combination of the Coke and the chocolate. To me, it's almost soothing to my throat and stomach. Lucky you - you can actually get them!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).