Leaves Are Falling

Leaves Are Falling
norton94, Oct 5, 2019
Description:
The Coziest | Bundle with Studio Basic by Mommyish
Six Pack 9 - This is Fall by Cindy Schneider
DJB Anya Print for journaling
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHHH LOVE LOVE love LOVE and LOVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please Krista, let me know when you move it public, this NEEDS to be shared!!! So great to see Syd;s smile so bright....... give her another hug from us here, we catch up very soon...thank you for always being here, there and everywhere for me!!!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      Oh my goodness this is rich and vibrant and so perfect!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photos and clusters - such a rich layout
      norton94 likes this.
    • scraptraci
      DSD2019 | I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!

I love all the clustering you used and how you layered your title the stapled banner are so well done; love this fall page
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
    • HeatherB
      Ow wow, congratulations to your daughter on her test score and the scholarship! Love the series of photos of her and her dog. And love the rich colours and amazing clustering. Great page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, this is awesome. The journaling I found quite moving. These are my fav kind of photos too - spontaneous and in the moment. Your scrapping style has to be the exact opposite of mine. But I love it all the more for that. You have an amazing talent :beat
      norton94 likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Captivating! Wonderful colour use. I love the mix of photo-realistic and doodles elements.
      #journaling #template #multiplephotos #DSD2019favorite
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).