Description:
Elements Happy Home Pocket Bits Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Happy-Home-Pocket-Bits.html

Paper Find peace Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Find-Peace-Paperpack.html

Template Anna Aspnes
KarenB and wvsandy like this.
    • cfile
      Katell this is gorgeous :) I love the photos you have framed and then the larger one blended into the bg. I love the papers and elements you used and great shadows. This is really beautiful and artistic!!! TFS!
      katell likes this.
    • katell
      @cfile thank you! i would like to make a complete album like this ....but i'm not sure!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @katell I think it would be perfect :)
      katell likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page!
      katell likes this.
    • katell
      @cfile i'll tell you if i choose this kind of album ;-) thanks again for your opinion :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @katell I have one that I purchased a while back from AA that I wanted to do an album for a travel book.. I have used some of the templates in my book but only on a few pages. I have my own style for my travel books that I do as I go.... I do like the blendz on the templates which are interchangeable, so it is not like you could tell it was used multiple times either. Enjoy and have fun making your album!
      katell likes this.
    • KarenB
      Your BG photo is such a perfect backdrop for the rest of your layout. Beautiful :)
      katell likes this.
    • LynnG
      Wonderful place to visit, beautifully scrapped :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    katell
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    546.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).