MrsPeel

MuseOctWeek3

MuseOctWeek3
MrsPeel, Oct 22, 2019
Description:
Would love you to come join us for the Muse, don't need to be an art journaler, scrap any style, just come get to know everyone a bit more ...just come read and join us to scrap!!!
I will come back explain the page a bit later, we need to go out now which for me is extremely hard right now, but will be back later tonight :)
Everything in the page is from the October 2019 M3 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Overcome-Deepest-Fears.html
apart from the waves I used to cut some of the papers of the kit to make them into fitting for my page, the waves are from Danyale, am afraid no longer available on the store.
TFL!!!
jenn mccabe, Ga_L and RJMJ like this.
    • Nemla
      Looks like a super positive slant to put on your day. I like it a lot.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      Awww I love this Cyn! Adorable and I think I know the meaning xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      Oh My this is so much fun!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh My Sister Love - your page is amazing!!! If I can guess, your page is about your agoraphobia. The two ladies with the colorful hair are fearless and that's how we'd love to be. I can't wait to hear more about the creation of this wonderful page!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      norton94 and MrsPeel like this.
    • A-M
      This is such a fun page - a great statement of how you felt/feel. The lady with the legs up in the air adds a great touch to this page. Green is a nice positive colour!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so much fun! The third woman would totally be me... being dragged out of the house by my friends to do fun stuff. Ha ha. I also love the layered bright green waves along the bottom! Congrats on the well deserved GSO too! Woo-hoo!!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @IntenseMagic awwwww my lovely Jan!!!!!!! thank YOU so so much!!!!! what a way to start my day!!!!!!! thanks with all my heart!!!!!!! thanks for making my life better (10 years!!!!!)

will come back to keep "talking" to you guys, you are HUGELY important to me right now.. I wish I could explain in a few words, but you are as dear to me as the loved ones of my blood family (and in some cases, you are even MORE than some of my blood family :giggle)
      thanks SO SO very much, your words are treasured!!!!and @Cherylndesigns you are in part right, together with @Karen ... I used to be the one dragging my friends out, now , my friends are the ones dragging me.... and you girls have been helping me to be able to make it, I could be here for hours explaining how important you all are to me!!!!!!!! @Nemla @norton94 @Sokee @Cherylndesigns @A-M @Karen I treasure each of you with all my heart!!!!
      I ll try catch up individually, I am recovering from Tuesday evening (we went to the theater) so I am slow, but will get there for sure!!!!!!
      THANK YOU !!!!!!!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the design and the great statement - congrats on the GSO
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).