Oct2019_PRD Chall_web
flowersgal, Oct 16, 2019
Description:
Oct 2019 - Pink Reptile Designs Challenge
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs - Brightsiding bundle; Stunning Stitches No 10
mirjam likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I absolutely love this, Patsy. I haven't tackled this challenge yet.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. When I first saw the challenge I wasn’t sure what to do with it but I loved playing with the stitches and liked the result.
    • mcurtt
      Pretty in pink! Great use of stitching behind the photo, and the messy threads add visual interest.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely design and story telling. I like how you journalled on vellum.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mirjam
      Beautiful page Patsy! I love how you framed those gorgeous photos of my favorite blooming trees: Magnolia's! How fun that these are fake and therefore always blooming. I would love to have one!!

Great use of the stitching! It really anchors the photos to the page and super cute how you added those color pops on them! Love this!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @mirjam - thanks. They had planted real magnolia trees in the same pocket park so in spring, it may be hard to tell which is which but in winter, it's a wonder.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, wow WOW! i adore the way you sued stitches here! that border is beyond gorgeous and so very creative! the photos are really beautiful too! well done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Oct 16, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).