RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-October Mixed Media Challenge-10 Items-Blue On Blue

Rachel Jefferies-October Mixed Media Challenge-10 Items-Blue On Blue
RJMJ, Oct 21, 2019
Description:
I'm Back With My Second Layout...I Know This One Will Comply...It Is Definitely In The Northern Hemisphere...For Some Reason Today Has Inspired The Color Blue...Today Was A Day Filled With Lots Of Physical Pain...Perhaps This Is Why...1 Sad Eye [Water:Tears & Crying] & 1 Big Blue Eye [Big Amounts Of Pain] And Lots Of Blue Representing The Sadness One Feels When In Pain...Blue Clouds Looming Up Above,Below & All Around...But There Is Also Lots Of White Representing The Light & Positivity On The Other Side Of Dealing With & Coping With Daily Pain And The Relief Hopefully On The Other Side...There Is Certainly More Symbolism Also Included There Within..It Is Kind Of A Philosophical Layout About Feeling Blue When In Pain...And Certainly Open To Interpretation By All Of You...I Am Feeling A Bit Better Now...But This Was My Feelings & My Layout To Express Those Feelings...

*My Ten Items Used Are As Follows:1 Paper/1 Cloud Stamp/1 Confetti/1 WA/1 Painted Overlay/2 Paints[Light Blue & Dark Blue]/1 Photo/1 Flower/1 Eye[Extracted]

*For My Blue On Blue Layout-I Used:

*Poisson:Mixed Media Artistry & Bloom & Grow 2019:Blog Hop Mini-Rachel Jefferies
Dalis likes this.
    • jaye
      sorry you were having a rough day, sometimes we find beauty in our pain and it looks like this was the scrap therapy you needed.
      Thanks for playing along! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      oh wow! I love that eye you over-imposed over the face!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Great work! Love how you worked out the "theme bleu".
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    358.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).