sharonb

MMOctWk1

MMOctWk1
sharonb, Oct 20, 2019
esahin, MrsPeel, Dalis and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, you are a very active person! I love how you scrapped your legs :giggle That dancer is beautiful on that BG :)
    • Dalis
      Sharon, that is the first thing I used to look in men when I was looking. Skinny leg men were a BIG no-no for me.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Sharon.... I am SOOOO jealous!!!! one of the things I dislike with passion of my body are my legs, long story, but I had tons of operations as a kid (didn't walk till aged 5!) and, though I am blessed and grateful without limits as I had the blessing of being able to do so much in life with them....the plaster casings, the under growth rate and medication left me with very very think ankles... oh I can keep going on and on but, as I am to apologize to you ladies for the delay on coming back to you here, I think I ll save you having to hear me talking about my issues LOL LOVE the way you so elegantly translated the feeling into the page!!! the figure with the word art plus the delicate scribbles/doodles (non native English speaker, though I spent years and years working with interpreting in the UK.... my brain is now mushed LOL) and that so beautiful detail of the cluster with the stitches in the top corner, all complemented by the gorgeous shadows......LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sharonb
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    303.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).