Cherylndesigns

October PRD Challenge - Use Stitches

October PRD Challenge - Use Stitches
Cherylndesigns, Oct 17, 2019
Description:
The back story: I got a new iPhone (the 11 pro) and didn't tell my grandkids until I got over there last Thursday. The first thing Ava did was grab it and start shooting. It has 3 lenses on it! These are some of the selfies that she took immediately upon discovering that I had the new phone.

Credits: challengetemp_byKaren; prd_laughoutloud_pp01, wa_you'recrackingmeup, messythreads, wordstrip1-laugh, patch02, brad02; stunningstitchesno2_12; prd_sotakeshape_pp01_border.
mirjam and LynnG like this.
    • mcurtt
      You have such a great relationship with your GK, it shines through with every photo! Fun page, loving the messy stitches everywhere.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. We have SO much fun together! We act like nuts half the time and I just love being with her. :heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mirjam
      Great page and super cool use of the stitching Cheryl and I can totally see where your grand daughter got her good looks! You two look amazing even with a funny face Ava is beautiful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Awwwwwww, thanks so much, Mirjam! We have so much fun together and usually act like nuts. I loved using that wadded up thread!
    • jenn mccabe
      me too Cheryl - my pug jumped on my lap unexpectedly and my old phone crashed onto uneven pavers while i was sitting on our patio - shattered iPhone, which led to me getting the 11 pro just a few weeks ago! :) gotta love that Pug haha! your selfies with Ava are so darn cute - and the stitching and threads add that little extra playfulness to the mood - well done & enjoy the iPhone! (love the portrait lens the best!)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Oh my your dog made you do it! I love my new phone, too and have had so much fun playing with it and learning how to use it. My grandkids went crazy when they found out I got it. :lol:lol:lol
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).