Mrivas

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
Mrivas, Oct 17, 2019
Description:
credits:
Day of Thanks Papers, Elements, Pocket Cards and Pocket Templates by Sahin Designs
Because 2 {Dressed Down} by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Annsofie, LynnG, Dalis and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      Maribel this is a beautiful family page and great journaling. I remember one year Mom and I spent Thanksgiving together at the diner for dinner as my brother & Dad went deer hunting. There is something about not having everyone together for the holiday. Glad you and the kids still enjoyed with your Mom, and hoping from then on, your DH was and will be with you enjoying together :) I love the beautiful papers and elements to adorn your photos.. the double frame with the word strip is perfect. Beautiful family page! TFS!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @cfile thank you Christa, it’s hard that he was away but he wanted to be with his sister at least one Thanksgiving. Spending the whole day with my mom and brothers was really good, I usually just go for a few hours.
      cfile likes this.
    • Dalis
      He was just such a baby there, they all were. btw. you had me at FLAN and CHEESECAKE. LOL!!!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Karen
      Such a gorgeous page design! It's so fun to see how your kids have changed in two years too! :)
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @Dalis lol, I am so looking forward to that this year!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Mrivas
      @Karen Thank you! I know, they have changed so much, especially my little one. He's not a baby anymore.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).