https://the-lilypad.com/store/Linnet-and-Closet-Bundle.html
Date Cirles by Paula Kesselring Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Date-Circlespk.html
photo: private (altered with Photoshop)
cinderella likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful blending, and I like your use of the trangles
    • cfile
      oh wow this is gorgeous with the painted and grungy triangles with the grungy off white bg paper .. the blended in photo of the grapes.. gorgeous page Gina.. Do you live on a vineyard or grow grapes for fun? I love the photo .. fantastic page!
    • *gina*
      @Angela Toucan - thank you so much for your lovely comment.
      @cfile - thank you so much, Christa. I live in an area where wine is not grown. But we tried and it is only for personal use. We have 4 vines and all are south facing and therefore get lots of sun. The grapes are not very big, but sweet. Thus, there are fresh grapes every day in autumn.
    • cfile
      @*gina* oh my Gina, that would be wonderful and fun to make wine for personal use or even to have as grapes daily. I remember growing up I guess I was around 15 when my Dad decided he wanted to try growing grapes in the backyard and planted some concord grapes for the purpose of making his own wine (or trying to) once they matured.. well the wasps loved the vines, prior to full maturity and just as they sold the house (5 years later as he was transferred with his job) was when the grapes were finally coming in and matured re the vines to even try to make wine. Sadly that never happened and I believe the new owners ripped out the vines.. what a waste. Glad you see the vines and that they are full in the autumn months. I love taking photos of the grapes and the grape vines and your page is beautiful with that perfect shade of green to match the leaves on those painted triangles.
      *gina* likes this.
    • *gina*
      @cfile - thank you so much, Christa. We have a great garden - lots of grapes, lots of walnuts, lots of apples and it would be horrible for me when all these would be ripped out. I know it is a lot of work but it is so great to have own fruit and vegetables
      cfile likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Gorgeous page. Love the blending and the highlight this gives to your focal picture.
      *gina* likes this.
    • HeatherB
      You are so lucky to live in a climate that allows you to grow grapes. I used to live in a zone 6 area (Southern Ontario) and grew grapes (and lots of other fruit) that were exceptional for making grape jelly. I miss that! Love the photo and the blending and the date circles. Great page!
      *gina* likes this.
    • *gina*
      HeatherB likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      Gina, L;OVE your fantastic page! Love the painted triangles and the masking so much♥
      *gina* likes this.
    • *gina*
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    *gina*
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    199 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).