SharLamb, Oct 13, 2019
Description:
rebecca_Tally_Paper8
rjefferies-youaremagical-miscpaperie-09
tangie_Excavations1_Mind_Her_6
TCC-RATL-Watercolor-Birds

Font: Brushberry SansTwo
    • Amson
      Love the sentiment and the awesome page. Fantastic!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun, and vibrant. great message
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh gosh! It's SOOO true... what could we accomlish if we didn't care who got the credit! I love this thought provoking LO!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Apologies for the delay in coming to see you..... I had a bad week and, to be 100% honest, didn't want to come back to just make a one line comment ....
      Ok, so, you got ahead to what I was planning for this week, but that may have turned into a blessing as I can;t scrap so, I maybe using your page as an example....I am still thinking of what to do because I saw there are other pages that also follow your inspiration... I am most definitely in love with the page, and agree 100%..... I learned a lot about letting go, but even after having higher powered jobs that required completely full on team work, still is difficult not go feel wonderful when some extra recognition is given to us...... you also made me think about my own issue right now (sometimes I argue with Sarita about certain things that are rooted in this thing!) honestly, I am with you strongly....how much better the whole world would be too.... is amazing that you bring us to the feeling of awareness, if everyone of us starts from our own, we may be stringer and then life gets better!!! Love the impact of the visuals of the page, amazingly well represented and with a strong vibe of the season (on the halloweeny way!!!_ amazing as always with you!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).