Description:
Oct 2019 - Fiddle Dee Dee Challenge
Supplies:
Fiddle Dee Dee - Fiddlestick # 55
Pink Reptile Designs - Farm Fresh; Home Grown
Little Butterfly Wings - What's Cooking
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • bellbird
      Yum (and Yay for not a donut and coffee cup in sight! those pages are kinda hard to look at and comment on without feeling like i'm gaining weight thru the screen!) Love the forks as an underline and how you tucked the greens in as an ellie on each side - perfectly garnished page!
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - Thanks. It's always fun to have food photos to remember a vacation by ... and make one long to eat there again. Nope donuts are not my thing although I am a coffee gal.
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I grew up with pierogi. Was it Polish? One of my former co-workers is from Lebanon. When her mother was visiting, she had a few of her friends over for lunch. It was awesome! Love all the food pics. And I agree, the forks make a great border.
    • bellbird
      @flowersgal :gigglei think you are the first person i've ever met that has said donuts aren't their thing! if you're ever asked one of those random questions about what makes you unique and you can't think of anything, i'd go with that! it's rare if not unique! (and a blessing really!)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I always get hungry when I look at your dining layouts, Patsy. You guys eat at the most interesting places.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - well I should confess to ONE donut weakness - the original Krispy Kreme’s warm off the conveyor belt. And I must have 2! That’s why I drive right by their store without so much as looking. All others - not really.
    • bellbird
      @flowersgal lol, good on you for driving right past! you have such strength!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I just saw your reply and I have to share a memory with you. When I was growing up, there was a donut factory in my hometown. You could always smell the donuts in the air and we were able to go there and literally buy them off the line. It's one of my favorite memories.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      That is some beautifully photographed food right there! And I love how you dress down the template so wonderfully every month. This one is one of my very faves of yours. It's delightful!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      Very yummy page Patsy! I love your foodie pages!!! Great photos of all the yummy foods and I love the pictures of the signs and menus too... wonderful way to use the template and to showcase the oldest restaurant so well!! Love the little sprigs of parsely too.. Love it!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).