Cherylndesigns

October Monthly Muse Week 1

October Monthly Muse Week 1
Cherylndesigns, Oct 12, 2019
Description:
My favorite thing about myself has always been my hair. If my hair looks good, I'm happy. My hair is very long now (and curly) and I wear it up and just let it "do it's own thing". I always said that when I got old I wanted my hair to look like Katherine Hepburn's.

Credits: lynnmarie_M3_Aug18_paper06a, paintcluster02; lwee_M3_June19_e5; Font-Signature of the Ancient Regular.
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      I loved reading about your hair - especially the Audrey Hepburn bit :) The image on this is perfect and I love the orange and green :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen. I love your comments. :)
      KarenB likes this.
    • blueberries
      Wonderful page - I love how the colors frame the image, and I lovelovelove that quote. Cheers from a former member of the very long and curly club :-D
    • Cherylndesigns
    • mcurtt
      Good choice. That would have been my second choice (for me). Loving the quote that you used here, lovely flowing hair. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I looked for a "face" with long hair, and ended up using this one again. I loved this quote when I saw it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl, you have all the fiber of both Hepburn and Mirren!!! love the way you represented this those colorful splashes in the border, the drawing as central piece....and so truthful quote... I had my hair (and boobs LOL) as the thing I loved the most of me too...for years (like more than 30 ) I thought I wasn't anything near beautiful, but I knew my hair helped for me to make myself different and, in some ways, beautiful!!!! We need to meet in person so we can go out and paint the town red proud of our hair (and our whole selves!!!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel I would LOVE to meet in person, my SISTER!!! These challenges are so wonderful and not only give us a chance to talk about our own wishes and desires, but the chance to get to know each other better. LOVE YOU!!!!:bk:bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).