Season of change

Season of change
SeattleSheri, Oct 9, 2019
Description:
Sahlin Studio | Autumn Moon Ephemera
Sahlin Studio | Autumn Moon Papers
Sahin Designs October 2019 Freebie
Thanks for looking!
Keela, Trish, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • Trish
      look at that smile. love that dark background as it makes everything pop. gorgeous layers and clusters as always. I'm a fan!
    • esahin
      This is so precious! I love how you gave the background paper a backlight. :heartlub:heartlub
    • cfile
      great use of the template and really neat with that charcoal shaded cardboard and center lighting. Great journaling and your little man has the sweetest smile! I love that cluster of elements & shadowing. You have once again shown that you can accent a boys page with a flower and still have it being masculine and beautiful.. love that bottom paper.. reminds me of a backgammon board!!! :) Love this!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the clustering and the cute photo
    • jk703
      The lighting is perfect, and I love the background! He might get up to a little mischief, lol! Looks like he's thinking about what he's going to do too! :) I love the patterns and what you did in each layered section!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    SeattleSheri
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    532.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).