KAPOH

Joe's-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Riddle-#9

Joe's-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Riddle-#9
KAPOH, Oct 8, 2019
Description:
Every Easter the local newspaper runs a digital egg hunt. Ten eggs are digitally "hidden" around town and a clue is given daily to each egg's location. Small prizes are awarded after the hunt. Each year my sister and I visit the locations. It has been a WONDERFUL way to learn about and experience the interesting/historical sites in the city where we grew up. This is Riddle #9 from 2016. The "Messy Mark Date Stamps" are on the two framed photos: Oct 2016.
JOURNALING:
RIDDLE 9
Trepidation filled the sky
Anytime the ace was high.
He also traveled in a hurry —
A role model for MacMurray.
Find his house, an undone shrine,
And, inside it, our egg nine.
ANSWER: Childhood home of Eddie Rickenbacker at 1334 E. Livingston Ave.
CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me; TEMPLATE: "September 2019 Template Challenge" - Little Butterfly Wings; KITS: "Messy Marks Date Stamps 2019-2020" - Rachel Jefferies; "Betsy" - Rebecca McMeen; "WWI" - EduClips;; FONT: Orator
    • HeatherB
      What a neat idea! That clue sounds very difficult, good for you for figuring it out! Love the airplanes and the sky blue background. Great page!
    • yellowpeep
      That is totally amazing!!! I wish we had more opportunities to do thoughtful, challenging things like this these days. Love your masking.
      [​IMG]
    • *gina*
      fabulous page - love the photos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).