Sharon-Dewi

MOC-Day29_Selfie

MOC-Day29_Selfie
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 30, 2018
Description:
Journaling reads:
Ayden always finds mobile phones very interesting. As soon as he sees one of them "unattended" somewhere, he seizes his chance and starts researching. Ayden even understands how it works a bit too! This time he got the camera of grandma's phone to work and when he saw his own face on the screen he burst into laughter. That resulted in this great selfie.

For this layout I used a paper and elements from Mommyish's "I heart you" kit and the following alphas:
- Year in Review alpha by Mommyish and Just Jaimee
- Got Schooled alpha by Mommyish
- New York State of Mind II alpha by Mommyish
- So Basic alpha by Mommyish
- I've Got a Plan alpha's by Mommyish
- If Only alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
I also used staples from Becca Bonneville's Shoot for the Moon kit, a paint splatter from Valorie Wibbens of the Makers Gonna Make collab and a tape from Sahlin Studio's Project Mouse (Animal) bundle.
    • EHStudios
      This is what I always say in alpha challenges, I want to use them more often! I'm so glad I could inspire you here! Awesome titlework!!!
    • dotcomkari
      I am loving the different use of alphas here! The design.. the photo.. just everything!!! Awesome job
      Sharon-Dewi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    498.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).