Janisn, Oct 4, 2019
Description:
Credits:
AAM Blog Hop - NBK, APennington, PRD, Sahin Designs, RJefferies, LynneMarie
MrsPeel and Trish like this.
    • Trish
      so pretty! love the softness of this
    • MrsPeel
      this is adorable!!!!!! their smiles fill the screen with happy and what an amazing patterns combination you chose!!! gorgeous addition of the paints and delicate elements....and oh....a beautiful age....I always say if I had the option to go back in time, I would go back to when I got pregnant, until Sarita (DD) was 16, and live it all again, same way!!!! (she is almost 24 now, she is still an amazing girl, is just after 16 she has a full on life of her own....but still a wonderful daughter... love your page!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • CharlotteM
      KISS!

love your sweet page so much♥
    • norton94
      They are adorable and so is your page! No help needed... they will grow more engaging and will be fun for you to watch them become more worldly and aware. What fun! Lovely page!
    • cfile
      how cute Janis! I love the b/w photo of them .. the b/w goes perfectly with the AAM collab blog hop! Love the JC cards you chose to use as the mattes, your wonderful cluster and wonderul shadowing. Your grandchildren are so cute! Love seeing their smiles! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the DSD Quick Slow Scrap2!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Janisn
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).