rebecca_Hannah_Paper1
khadfield_cfile_EverydayOverlays_music
rebecca_Hudson_LineCollage2
rebecca_WatercolorPeople_Set1_Set1Person4
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_LineGrungeCollage1
rebecca_BrowSugarDays_BorderForExcerpts4
Fonts: Sketchy Times and Weem
Journaling:
This is a song sung by Hal Ketchum―one of my favorite singers. When I first heard it, I was reminded of how I felt when I reached my 40s. All of a sudden, everywhere I went, I felt invisible. At first I was angry and sad about that, but I finally came to not only accept it, but revel in it! Suddenly, what other people thought of me (if they’d ever thought of me at all!) didn’t seem to matter. And I’ve grown to know that’s how it should be. I’m happy to be invisible
KarenB likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're the only person who has ever scrapped about the way I felt - invisible. I think you scrapped about this one other time and I was like "I'm not the only one"! My sisters and I have talked about this so many times, but I've never known anybody else besides us who felt that way or at least acknowledged it.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • KarenB
      DSD2019 | I've picked your layout as my FAVORITE! Check out THIS thread to play along!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Wow! Thank you for the honor!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).