easyeyes4you

2019-Camp-Fire-Paintings-Slow-speed-scrap

2019-Camp-Fire-Paintings-Slow-speed-scrap
easyeyes4you, Oct 5, 2019
Description:
In the artist’s words.... I was born and raised in Chico, not far from Paradise. It was so devastating to have so many childhood friends completely lose their homes. As I saw photos from the wreckage and aftermath of the fire, its one of those things I knew,,,, I HAD to paint.

Artist Shane Grammer embarked on a project after the Camp Fire in Paradise, CA. He created beautiful paintings on the remains of buildings, and vehicles, etc ... temporary by nature, each would be gone when the remains are cleared, but totally amazing while they stood.

This Mural is a memorial to Helen Pace. Helen was 84 years old and a widow. She lost her life in the Camp fire. She is survived by 4 children, 8 grandchildren and 7 great grand dchildren. It was noted that she was a dear, sweet and kind lady.

Background Turning around by lgrieveson

Journal cards, Cool Dud by lynnemarie

mist spatter Thankful by kwiniecki ????

paint spatter by vw-makersgonnamake

cluster

sd_firm-foundation-trash1

sd_firm-foundation-branch

mesh by DoudouSDesign
dotcomkari and Trish like this.
    • Trish
      beautiful
    • bcgal00
      Gorgeous page and such an interesting and sad story.
    • cfile
      beautiful page Liz.. I got chills reading the journaling ... the memorial is fantastic. Thank you for sharing and I love how you used the paints, journaling cards and your cluster. Well done! Yes you are correct.. it is great to see all the different pages from one set of instructions.. Artistry at it's finest! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Quick Slow Scrap2!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).