amandac

Christmas Lunch

Christmas Lunch
amandac, Dec 1, 2011
    • melrio
      A delightful page with the photos, journaling, and those cute elves! Love this page and the depth of the elements. WOW!
    • RebeccaH
      LOVE IT!
      :giggle the santa hat overlaying his head in the picture is such a fun touch! this is great!
    • renee82
      What a great family Christmas page! I love the two journaling spots you have! Awesome page!
    • vixen
      OMGosh, Amanda lol the hat is a perfect fit on hubs
      and it looks like one of your elves had a little too much to eat (or drink) and fell out of the chair [big smile]
      such a lovely page design, with great photos and fun elements!
      it's sooooooooo adorable, am just luv'n this!
      thanks for participating in this week's DigiDare
      deborah :)
    • Kate
      Wow, this is fabulous! What a great mix of photos and elements here, I love the santa hat over the photo especially!
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful Amanda! And you brought back memories of my favourite Christmases when we also had both sets of grandparents together, such a blessing. Thank you for that, and thanks for playing along with the Digi Dares this week!
    • Johna
      I love, love, love this page!! It is beautiful and touching! Congratulations on winning the Digi Dare!!
    • paula kesselring
      Wow, this is so cutre! Your clustering is amazing Amanda. Thanks for playing along with this week's Digi Dare!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: