bbymks5

Christmas Cheer

Christmas Cheer
bbymks5, Aug 11, 2017
Description:
All papers and elements from Amber LaBau's portion of Woodsy Winterland, August template by Amber LaBau.

I used a Mommyish Vellum Style/Action?? to make the wordstrips vellum.
    • cfile
      precious page Timmi! I love this Christmas page in the middle of the heat of Summer! the photos are so cute and so is your journaling.. great job on the word strips!! grat composition too! TFS!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @cfile Thank you!! I was going through a box in my closet and ran into some CD's of professional photos we had taken years ago, brought back so many memories!
      cfile likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Oh wow, she looks so much like you! Some great sister-sister shots, and that vintage deer card has stolen my heart.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • sm_amber
      Oh, this is lovely!! Great use of the journal strips, and I love the big title, too.. The whole page just feels so homey and comfy.. I love it!! :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Juliestcyr Isn't the little deer card the best?!!? I shuffled the layout around because I had to use it LOL!! Portrait Innovations was probably glad when that session ended...they did not want to cooperate at the same time LOL

@sm_amber Thank you!! I lost some journaling space so I had to get creative to make up for it LOL!
    • staciahall
      Love the wood accents and those vellum strips! Adorable photos, too!
    • Saar
      Beautiful Christmas layout. Love everything about it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amber LaBau
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).