jaharvey

Chocolate and Raspberry

Chocolate and Raspberry
jaharvey, Oct 19, 2017
Description:
Hmm, I seem to have a food theme for the Oct 2017 challenges. I never really know how to start a page for just one photo, so I've used a template by Lynn Grieveson (Love is here templates), and then I pulled things from a bunch of kits until it felt done. Here's what I used:

Bow, XOXO: Create Crate Monthly: This Thing Called Love
Yum: non-TLP (MissMint: LIP_Daily Stamps 6)
Veneer heart: Storyteller 2017 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit
Background paper: Love You To The Moon And Back
Hearts stamp: Ordinarily Special (retired?? by Kaye Winiecki)
Tag, Dymo tag: Bakers Gonna Bake | Elements
String for tag: heART | Charms
lcpereyra and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      What a gorgeous page. This one looks straight out of a recipe magazine like Food Network Magazine or the like :) Very cool page. Love al the little elements, the raspberry colored sprinkles with the wood heart and xoxo .. Perfect page and so glad a recipe from Pinterest worked out perfectly for you! Sometimes they take a long time but if they come out the way it looks in the photo and tastes great then that is perfection!! Love this page! Awesome!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • Sokee
      Ummm like YUM!!!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @cfile Thanks for the comments! I love hearing what people think of my pages. :) I've tried some Pinterest recipes that have been duds, others that have turned out great and I've made multiple times. I usually look for quick and easy, so this was out of my comfort zone! Between cooking and straining out the raspberry seeds for the icing and letting everything cool between steps, this was an all-day event. Worth the effort though.:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • aballen
      This looks so yummy!! Glad you decided to stick with it, it turned out amazing!! I've had the same happen to me with Pinterest recipes, :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      That looks so yummy and definitely a favorite! The heart scatters are the most perfect touch!
      jaharvey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    90.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).