Tree City

Chicago

Chicago
Tree City, Apr 19, 2019
Description:
Sharpshooter template by Lynn Grieveson
Arial font
some of the photos are by Karen @Karen and Tracie @tkradtke
for the Scraplift challenge. I lifted Howick Historical Village by Lynn. I like the two colors for the top/bottom strips and how she has the flower element, but I needed that space for journaling. :giggle
[​IMG]
LynnG, Dalis, Lisa B and 1 other person like this.
    • mcurtt
      Yes! A page from your Chicago meet up. A great group of photos, I love how they are balanced by the lower black border which also serves as a journaling spot.
      Tree City likes this.
    • cfile
      What a great page Sara!! I love the photo of you 3 and love the journaling too!! Beautiful!!! So glad you had so much fun!! Great page!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Terrific page. Love your use of the template and the variety of photos you included. Looks like a fun day and you three look happy.
      Tree City likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh what fun! As soon as I saw this I was like that's Karen! We met before too :) So glad you had fun - If you come again let me know, it's a drive for me but I'd love to come too :)
      cfile and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      Thank you for your kind words, ladies! @mcurtt @cfile @flowersgal @norton94 We had a fun day. :)

And Krista, I'll definitely make sure to shout it from the rooftops when I start planning my next Chicago trip! :giggle
      norton94 and mcurtt like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this ROCKS! really drew me in!
      Tree City likes this.
    • bestcee
      Awesome! How was it the weirdest Uber experience?
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @bestcee long story short: a Chicago Transit Authority worker (I think that's who she was?) told my driver to move forward right after he had parked. He didn't want to move. She got very mad. Took a picture of his license plate as I was simultaneously walking up to the car and she barked out "don't you get in that car! Don't you even touch it! He's getting a ticket! I'm sick of this!" Apparently these two had a past LOL. So they have an exchange, and then she grabs a cop, and the two of them talked to the driver. I try to cancel my Uber but they want a $5 charge since it showed he was actually there, so I walked over and asked the cop if I could just get in my Uber. She said "this is yours? Sure. You can get in. It's fine." WTHeck? So I get in and the driver tells me that he's had this problem with this woman before. (He had a lot of five-star ratings, btw.) To top it off, he had clicked that he was at the destination as she was talking to him, so I was charged a wait fee while he was getting yelled at by transit and cops. (I think that's why he didn't want to pull forward.) Sigh. So like I said: weird. Not bad, but weird.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well what an uber experience, glad you finally got to meet up & I love the multi photo design & mix of pics!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Karen
      I love how you've captured our fun day! I love that you added more photos to your page and of course I had to chuckle about the shot of the rain and that the timing worked out to start just when I took my umbrella with me. Lol!
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Tree City
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).