Cheese2019Web

Cheese2019Web
jcb5600, Oct 4, 2019
Description:
used Study of a Boy by Bella Gypsy
blue flower from Gaining Altitude by Wendy Tunison Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • amandac
      What an ADORABLE smile!! Love what you have created here with the fabulous bright kit against the white space!
    • Tree City
      aw, so sweet! Love the title and the b/w photo!
    • ArmyGrl
      Such a cute face! I want to squeeze those cheeks!
    • bellbird
      i love the angled B&W cheesy grin with the layered papers and (absolutely true!) wordart!
    • MrsPeel
      this is so beautiful!!!!! the photo is indeed, adorable, and the delicate way you scrapped it makes it inti a gorgeous memory keeping diamond!!! I am in awe of blank space (I am not to good at it) and here the way everything is perfectly balanced, the bog tittle, the pattern combination, the wonderful word strips and little cluster... I could be here for another hour looking at it...fills us with joy!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • DigiGrace
      Kissed the frog!
    • DigiGrace
      Sweet and happy photo and wonderful journaling on your gorgeous page!
    • wvsandy
      Love the photo and all of the word strips! Beautiful LO full of love!
    • cfile
      Awesome page and what a cutie! I love the title work, and the photo of your little one as b/w is so cheery and happy. What everyone needs to see every day to brighten their own day as it has mine this morning :) Your son's smile is infectious!!! Love the selfie of Cooper, (his name is great too!!) and all the paint the sweet cluster and placement of cards allowing for the large white space.. fatastic page! Thanks for playing along with the DSD Quick Slow Scrap2!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    jcb5600
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).