ScrappyHappy82

London

London
ScrappyHappy82, Mar 24, 2017
Description:
Using CityScape by Studio Basic Designs and Little Butterfly Wings

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cityscape-Collaboration-bundle.html
    • QuiltyMom
      This is fun! I love the large pano photo, but it's the graffiti that really makes this a perfect city page. Great job with the ellies, too.
    • bbymks5
      This is so cool!!! I love panoramics!!
    • cfile
      This is awesome! Looks like you have a graffitti wal going there and the way you have layered the papers and all it looks like you created the sidewalk and street next to the wall. I love the photos of London & how they are placed on the wall and then how it looks like you peer over the wall and see the main hub of London... perfect!! Love this!!! Awesome page!
    • cfile
    • bellbird
      congrats on the froggy fave - this looks awesome with all the iconic UK photos with the design woven around it and incorporating them in the middle (that clip with the tag over big ben is like phenomenally well done!) PLUS i think it's cool knowing i know exactly where you were standing for that top pano (as i have pretty much that exact photo from that spot)!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Mar 24, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    355.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).