gracielou

Cartoon time

Cartoon time
gracielou, Apr 27, 2020
Description:
With schools move to online classes in our town, my oldest son has more time for these little moments to spend with his little brother watching a cartoon. Love these little moments so much! Thanks for taking the time to look.

scrapped on my iPad Pro using the April freebie template from Lynn Grieveson, Amy Wolff’s “Brother’s” kit, Sara Gleason’s “The When Daters”
amandaresende, dotcomkari and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so great to see you scrapping!!!!! Hope you are doing well.... crazy times, but then on the good side, it goes us moments like this... I am loving having Sarita (my daughter) 24/7 here and we have more "kitchen moments" together... gorgeous page, as always!!!
      gracielou likes this.
    • gracielou
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much, Cynthia. You always have the sweetest and most genuine words. You make this place such a bright place to hang out and share our work with. I am well and am enjoying the positive benefits to this crazy time.....like lots and lots of time with all 5 of my kids at home. Hope you and Sarita are well and keeping safe!
    • Donitab
      Love that arrow and that priceless b&w photo. Also all the little heart and Star scatter
      gracielou likes this.
    • WendyScraps
      The picture on this page is so sweet! I also love your perfectly placed embellishments that draw your eye right in.
      gracielou likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    gracielou
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).