littlekiwi

captured moment

captured moment
littlekiwi, Feb 13, 2021
Description:
While this photo was taken years ago while visiting family,this could also be a very accurate picture for most of the last two years. It is my reality that I either sleep to much but the quality is rubbish or I don’t sleep at all some nights. It is tough knowing that even before I go to bed I will most likely wake up fatigued and that right now while treatment is ongoing there is no magic potion or date that will mean I’m cured. I could start seeing improvement in a week, two weeks, two months or even longer. I just have to be dilligent with wearing my CPAP and keeping the faith that better, less fatigued days are in my future.

Love Letter Template Duo by Gina Miller
Storyteller February 2021 - Real Life by Just Jaimee
Photo Frames #3 by Paula Kesselring
DJB Tried My Best
AgnieszkaAnna, artgalstyle and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      I am so sorry you are dealing with sleep issues, Jennifer. I get miserable when I don't sleep well for one night! Love the monochromatic page you have created about a not-so-fun subject. Love the hope shining through in your journaling. Wishing you better, less fatigued days in the future.
    • HeatherB
      So sorry you are having sleep issues. Using a CPAP machine should make a big difference! Love the design on this, the "Captured Moment" outline to the design, the monochromatic colour scheme, everything. Great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      My husband uses a CPap now and he had a heck of a time getting used to it. Now he couldn't sleep without it. Good luck!
    • cfile
      I am so glad you are now getting some help on the sleep issues and hope that it will fix a lot of the issues. I love the monochrome color with the b/w photo Jennifer. Great composition and journaling. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us.
    • ajm
      So sorry you are having sleep issues. Your page is stunning it's clean and simple, but also a bit artsy because of the paint!
    • littlekiwi
      @ajm you’ve nailed my style in one sentence.....clean & simple yet artsy.
    • norton94
      Oh Jennifer this is terrific! I love the curved arrow frame to contain your journaling so cleanly. I'm so sorry quality sleep is elusive :( I'm glad you have some plan to try and get it back in order. Meanwhile your page is beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).