Can't Even

Can't Even
wvufan04, May 3, 2021
Description:
Template: FiddleDeeDee Designs Big Words DU pg 3
Kits:
Allison Pennington Blah & Everything is Terrible
    • bellbird
      talk about a kit and template perfect match! no journaling required! (and i can't believe your kids have to play instruments with masks on - how on earth do they get any sound to come out? - although now i think about DS learning the clarinet... maybe not such a bad thing- hmmmm
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart!!
    • G.J.
      Love the use of the the word bits and the bold title work, beautifully done!
    • Mrivas
      Wow, one for the books! Can't even imagine. Perfect kit to document this.
    • wvufan04
      thank you @G.J. @Mrivas & @bellbird
      It was definitely one for the books, so wet! The masks they play in were provided by the school/music department and have layers/openings to tuck their instruments into, interesting to say the least, and then all the horns/etc. had "hoods" (I think that's what they are called maybe not I'm not a music person ha) over the openings, it does quiet them a bit but not too much.
      bestcee, bellbird and G.J. like this.
    • garrynkim
      How miserable to play in the rain. You've captured it so nicely! Great layout!
    • JenEm
      Those photos - oh my! I think wet would be an understatement! Love your big title and all the word bits.
    • bestcee
      Your word art is so perfect for the photos! I love how you used the big Can't even with the paper layering inside. Thanks for playing in my challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    wvufan04
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).