bbymks5

BYOC TN Inserts

BYOC TN Inserts
bbymks5, Jun 14, 2017
Description:
I hope these pics are clear enough to see...I made a laminated dashboard, a cover for my monthly insert and daily insert and made my own daily insert for June for my traveler's notebook.

The woodgrain paper is from Sea Change by Allison Pennington
The images on the dashboard and covers are from You've Got This by Dawn Inskip
The cacti, green splatter and paper in the last pocket are from Homebody by PRD

I used Messy Pockets 3 by Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel, JenEm and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, this is phenomenal!!!! LOVE ALL the pages! This little book it's just adorable.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Dalis Thank you!!! I love my TN's and making my own inserts!! I was beyond excited to see all of the cacti and succulent stuff this month for BYOC!
      Dalis likes this.
    • JenEm
      Wow - this is so creative! Love the clever way you have used the BYOC products. They are just so perfect for this. I am in awe! Love this so much! :)
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @JenEm Thank you!! The succulents are perfect for AZ!
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE love LOVE and LOVE just a bit mire and can keep loving these!!!!!!!!!!!
      Apologies I didn't see the question about the pm before, I haven't been very well with concentration so I tend to forget to check and my email is working so so badly, I get emails notifications two weeks after the actual thing was posted.... you can feel free to pm me with ANY question you have at any time!!!!!!! Love the book, every piece looks so cute and beautiful, you make me want to go print and cut some stuff to give it a go!!!!! Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Thank you and No worries!! I have the attention span of a goldfish so I know all about forgetting to check on things! They're a lot of fun to make!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :rofl:rofl @golfish thing

I'm hosting tomorrow Focus challenge, hope to see you scrap for my challenge too!!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Seriously....it's ridiculous!! I have to tell myself at least 500 times a day to FOCUS...just FOCUS!!!

I'll be there!! I just need to get the okay to use a time lapse video for today's focus challenge...I'm horrible and remembering to use the video camera on my phone until it's too late LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).