RJMJ

BYOC-August-Grounded In Discovery:Let's Wander

BYOC-August-Grounded In Discovery:Let's Wander
RJMJ, Aug 20, 2020
Description:
I LOVE! This Month's BYOC!...I Have Already Created Quite A Few Pages With Many Of The Kits I Bought!...These Colors Are Grounding To Me!...Of Nature...Of Wonder...Of Curiosity...Of Growth...Of Our Path Of Discovery...Past & Present...A Future...With Fall Approaching Soon...The Colors Are Perfect!...Just Right For This Time Of Year!...For The Upcoming Season...Of Fall...A Time Of Renewal Again!...A Time Of New Discovery Again....A Time Of Reflection...A Time Of Growth...

*You Can See The Eyes Looking Around In Wonder & Awe...
At All The Beautiful Leaves/Trees/Paths...Skies...
Walking Through A Path In The Forest...They See An Old Shack/Building...Dilapidated/Old & Worn Out...But Still Manage To Find/Stop/See The Beauty That Was Once There...That Is Still There...
Like Life...There Is Beauty All Around Us...
Beauty In Front Of Us On Our New Path Of Discovery...
But Respect For The Old Path...& What We Have Learned Along The Way...
Everything Is A Path...A Journey Of Discovery...Past/Present & Future...*

*To Create My Grounded In Discovery:Let's Wander Layout-I Used:

*Step By Step-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*#Connected-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Art Crush No.30-Collection-NBK Design
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ I love this! I love the fall vibe....love how our friend is taking the moment to pause and allow nature to soothe her very soul! Sometimes all we need is that moment. Always love the many layers in your layouts. It's like opening a present to discover the full meaning! Well done my friend!!!!!:ballonhang:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...WOW!...What A Wonderful Thing To Say!..."Like Opening A Present..."...This Fills My Heart With Joy! My Friend!...You Are Always So Kind & Supportive!...Hearts & Hugs!...:heartslub...
    • jk703
      Beautiful! I really like the coloring, and how you have the word bits almost like letterpressed into the BG/Paint. My fav is the metal Moments. It looks great and shadowed so well! Nice work!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    620.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).