Saar

Bright - MOC Nine - Jan 31 - Scrap from your Heart

Saar, Jan 31, 2021
Description:

When we go on walks/hike or just go to places we never visited before, I like to take a moment to stand still and look around. I try to capture the moment and the beautiful surroundings in my mind because when we continue our walk, the moment and the sight is gone.
That is what the quote means to me and that is why I chose to scrap this photo of a beautiful sunrise I experienced together with my boyfriend.

Credits:
- Shine Bright - Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Shine-Bright-Bundle.html
- Recyclables 34 - Scrapping With Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Recyclables-34-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
Mrsdudds, Trish, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • JenEm
      We definitely need to move closer to one another so that we can walk together! This is so beautiful, Sarah. What a gorgeous photo, and the soft, muted colors show it off to perfection. You really ended MOC on a high note. Thank you for inspiring, encouraging and supporting me. You are so talented. xo
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @JenEm Thank you so much, my sweet friend! I feel just the same about you! :beat:heartlub
    • Trish
      such a beautiful photo and a great last page for the challenge
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @Trish Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it.
    • sm_amber
      This is such a beautiful page! I love the stacked photos and sweet clustering around them. The soft colors are so evocative of that peaceful feeling you wanted to convey. Well done!
      Saar likes this.
    • Saar
      @sm_amber Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate that.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    366 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).