yzerbear19

Bravery beads

Bravery beads
yzerbear19, Jul 29, 2011
Description:
At the NICU they gave each baby a bead for each milestone, achievement, procedure they experienced while there. These are Juno's. I have a list of what each bead is supposed to mean, but I know they would sometimes substitute them if they ran out of a certain one so I'm not 100% sure what each one is. I know the blue car means going home! LOL
Credits:
-ExploreLearnGrow by Sahlin Studio
-Vintage vogue elements by Sahlin Studio
-Getting started-journaling prompts by Sahlin Studio
-Permanent marker alpha by Sahlin Studio
    • MandaKay
      Wow - what a NEAT program to offer! How great that she got to go home healthy, and you're right - what a great way to remember the milestones of her brave fight! Love it that you have the beads on here! Great job!
    • mommy2boyz
      That is so amazing! What a great program and so wonderful that you scrapped this memory and have a healthy baby at home!
    • Beckie
      oh that is sooo awesome. I love the design on the corkboard - it looks so cool! I ADORE the beads! my daughter was in the NICU and I completely understand how important every single milestone is - I'm sooo glad that it all worked out and you have this special page to document those days!
    • norton94
      Love the way you used the bulletin board bg and the sweet bead story! Such a blessing that all is ok too!
    • Cristina
      This is so cool, Melissa!! I love how you scrapped this!
    • Karen
      Eek! The only time where you don't want a whole lot of beads because that means you've been there awhile! It is a great way to celebrate achievments tough! I bet the blue car is everyone's favorite! :)
    • carolee
      Love how you've scrapped this story. The bulletin board concept is perfect!
    • Kimpson
      such a sweet story! so happy for you guys. that cork background is great with those polaroids!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    yzerbear19
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: